Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001
This info is about Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 from your PCSecMaker AB
. Further information on SecMaker AB can be seen here
. Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Net iD folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Net iD\iid.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001. The application's main executable file is named iid.exe and it has a size of 159.25 KB (163072 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001. They occupy about 1.41 MB (1474672
bytes) on disk.
- iid.exe (159.25 KB)
- iidxadm.exe (1.15 MB)
- iidxcmt.exe (107.18 KB)
The current page applies to Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 version 184.108.40.206
Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 is an application released by SecMaker AB. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 or simply click the Search field and type in "Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001". If it exists on your system the Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 app will be found automatically. When you click Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001.
8. After removing Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 by SecMaker AB from your PC, we are not saying that Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 by SecMaker AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Net iD 6.1.1 - T1001 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:44:20.587