Nero is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Nero is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 12\Nero Burning ROM folder, subject to the user's option. Nero's primary file takes about 29.66 MB (31097752 bytes) and is called NeroExpress.exe. A guide to uninstall Nero from your PC
Nero contains of the executables below. They take 68.92 MB (72269567
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NeroExpress.exe (29.66 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.19 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (177.90 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.21 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.86 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (104.79 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.57 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Nero.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nero:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Nero when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O8E5GJ27\nero.png
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Nero\Nero 11\Nero Burning ROM\UserNameImages.bmp
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 11\Nero Burning ROM\NeroExpress.exe
Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Nero is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Nero using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nero or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero". If it is installed on your PC the Nero program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Nero in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nero, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nero.
8. After uninstalling Nero, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nero using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130