Nero is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Nero is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 12\Nero Burning ROM folder, subject to the user's option. Nero's primary file takes about 29.66 MB (31097752 bytes) and is called NeroExpress.exe. A way to uninstall Nero from your computer
Nero contains of the executables below. They take 68.92 MB (72269567
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NeroExpress.exe (29.66 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.19 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (177.90 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.21 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.86 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (104.79 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.57 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Nero.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nero:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Nero when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr6\AdvrCntr6.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\NeroShellExt\NeroShellExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\NeroShellExt\NeroShellExt.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\NeroShellExt\SolutionExplorer.dll
Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Nero is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Nero with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nero or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero". The Nero application will be found automatically. After you click Nero in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Nero, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nero.
8. After removing Nero, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nero that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nero with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130