Nero Micro v12.0.02900
This page is about Nero Micro v12.0.02900 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 12 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Nero Micro v12.0.02900's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nero\uninstall.exe. Nero Micro v12.0.02900's main file takes around 29.66 MB (31096216 bytes) and is named NeroExpress.exe. A guide to uninstall Nero Micro v12.0.02900 from your computer
The executables below are part of Nero Micro v12.0.02900. They occupy an average of 82.44 MB (86444928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NeroExpress.exe (29.66 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.19 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (199.40 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.20 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.86 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (104.79 KB)
- NCC.exe (7.82 MB)
- NCChelper.exe (1.75 MB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (4.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.02900
of Nero Micro v12.0.02900.
Some people try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Nero Micro v12.0.02900 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Nero Micro v12.0.02900 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nero Micro v12.0.02900 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero Micro v12.0.02900". If it is installed on your PC the Nero Micro v12.0.02900 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Nero Micro v12.0.02900 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nero Micro v12.0.02900, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nero Micro v12.0.02900.
8. After removing Nero Micro v12.0.02900, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero Micro v12.0.02900 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nero Micro v12.0.02900 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130