Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express for Windows. Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Nero directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express's primary file takes about 73.77 KB (75542 bytes) and its name is uninstall_NeroBROM_Express.exe. A guide to uninstall Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express from your PC
The following executables are installed beside Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express. They take about 46.19 MB (48429358
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall_NeroBROM_Express.exe (73.77 KB)
- nero.exe (30.05 MB)
- NeroAudioRip.exe (2.48 MB)
- NeroCmd.exe (200.33 KB)
- NeroDiscMerge.exe (4.47 MB)
- NeroDiscMergeWrongDisc.exe (2.87 MB)
- NeroSecurDiscViewer.exe (4.87 MB)
- NMDllHost.exe (105.40 KB)
- StartNBR.exe (550.33 KB)
- StartNE.exe (550.33 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 2014\Nero Burning ROM\StartNE.exe
Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express". If it exists on your system the Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express.
8. After uninstalling Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nero Burning ROM-Nero Express using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130