This page is about Nero 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nero 18.104.22.168 from your computerBj @ WinuE
. Further information on Bj @ WinuE can be seen here
. Click on http://www.windowsue.com
to get more details about Nero 22.214.171.124 on Bj @ WinuE's website. Nero 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Nero 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 12.20 MB (12789032 bytes) on disk and is titled nero.exe.
Nero 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They take 12.89 MB (13517940
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (685.54 KB)
- NeDwFileHelper.exe (26.29 KB)
- nero.exe (12.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Nero 18.104.22.168.
If planning to uninstall Nero 22.214.171.124 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Nero 126.96.36.199:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Nero\Nero8\Nero Burning ROM\UserImages.bmp
Nero 188.8.131.52 is an application by Bj @ WinuE. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Nero 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Nero 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nero 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Nero 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. After you click Nero 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Nero 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.windowsue.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nero 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Nero 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nero 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nero 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nero 184.108.40.206 by Bj @ WinuE from your PC, nor are we saying that Nero 220.127.116.11 by Bj @ WinuE is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nero 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:16:25.030