Nero 8 Micro v184.108.40.206
This web page is about Nero 8 Micro v220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Nero 8 Micro v18.104.22.168 from your computerwww.nero.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on www.nero.com. Detailed information about Nero 8 Micro v22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.nero.com
. Nero 8 Micro v126.96.36.199 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nero 8 Micro v188.8.131.52. The program's main executable file is called nero.exe and it has a size of 11.29 MB (11838760 bytes).
Nero 8 Micro v184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.35 MB (12945854
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (691.86 KB)
- nero.exe (11.29 MB)
- discinfo.exe (389.29 KB)
This web page is about Nero 8 Micro v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Nero 8 Micro v22.214.171.124 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Nero 8 Micro v126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company www.nero.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Nero 8 Micro v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Nero 8 Micro v184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nero 8 Micro v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero 8 Micro v18.104.22.168". The Nero 8 Micro v22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Nero 8 Micro v126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nero 8 Micro v188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nero 8 Micro v184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nero 8 Micro v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Nero 8 Micro v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nero 8 Micro v22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nero 8 Micro v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nero 8 Micro v188.8.131.52 by www.nero.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Nero 8 Micro v184.108.40.206 by www.nero.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nero 8 Micro v220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:31:24.270