This web page is about Nero 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\uninstall folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice.
The following executable files are incorporated in Nero 6. They occupy 3.24 MB (3395655 bytes) on disk.
UNNero.exe (3.24 MB)
This data is about Nero 6 version 6 alone.
If planning to uninstall Nero 6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ahead\Nero
The files below were left behind on your disk by Nero 6 when you uninstall it:
A way to uninstall Nero 6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Nero 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nero 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nero 6". If it exists on your system the Nero 6 application will be found automatically. After you click Nero 6 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nero 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nero 6.
8. After removing Nero 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nero 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.