Nero 2015 16.0.03000
You can find below details on how to uninstall Nero 2015 16.0.03000 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Nero 2015 16.0.03000 from your computerMicrosoft
. Check out here
for more information on Microsoft. You can read more about on Nero 2015 16.0.03000 at http://www.Microsoft.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Nero 2015 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Nero 2015 16.0.03000 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Nero 2015\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 630.89 KB (646032 bytes).
Nero 2015 16.0.03000 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 630.89 KB (646032
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (630.89 KB)
This data is about Nero 2015 16.0.03000 version 16.0.03000
Nero 2015 16.0.03000 is a program released by Microsoft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Nero 2015 16.0.03000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nero 2015 16.0.03000 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nero 2015 16.0.03000 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nero 2015 16.0.03000". If it is installed on your PC the Nero 2015 16.0.03000 program will be found automatically. When you click Nero 2015 16.0.03000 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nero 2015 16.0.03000, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nero 2015 16.0.03000:
- The software company is: http://www.Microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Nero 2015\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nero 2015 16.0.03000.
8. After removing Nero 2015 16.0.03000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nero 2015 16.0.03000 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nero 2015 16.0.03000 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nero 2015 16.0.03000 by Microsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Nero 2015 16.0.03000 by Microsoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Nero 2015 16.0.03000 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:16:10.983