This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Neon Clock for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Neon Clock from your PCFreeStone Group
. Open here
for more information on FreeStone Group. Click on http://freestone-group.com
to get more details about Neon Clock on FreeStone Group's website. Usually the Neon Clock program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Neon Clock directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Neon Clock\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Neon Clock. Neon Clock's main file takes around 66.50 KB (68096 bytes) and its name is Neon Clock.exe.
Neon Clock is comprised of the following executables which take 375.93 KB (384949
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Neon Clock.exe (66.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (58.93 KB)
- fgexec_x64.exe (72.00 KB)
- fgexec_x86.exe (70.00 KB)
- fgTrayClockControl_x64.exe (54.00 KB)
- fgTrayClockControl_x86.exe (54.50 KB)
The current page applies to Neon Clock version 126.96.36.199
Neon Clock is an application by the software company FreeStone Group. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Neon Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Neon Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neon Clock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Neon Clock". The Neon Clock application will be found automatically. After you select Neon Clock in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Neon Clock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Neon Clock:
- The software company is: http://freestone-group.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Neon Clock\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Neon Clock.
8. After uninstalling Neon Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neon Clock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Neon Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Neon Clock by FreeStone Group from your computer, we are not saying that Neon Clock by FreeStone Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Neon Clock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 07:08:52.290