This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Neoguard for Windows. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\neoguard directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Neoguard is "C:\Program Files\neoguard\unins000.exe". How to uninstall Neoguard from your system
Neoguard contains of the executables below. They occupy 658.41 KB (674208
bytes) on disk.
Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Neoguard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Neoguard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Neoguard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Neoguard". The Neoguard program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Neoguard in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Neoguard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Neoguard.
8. After removing Neoguard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neoguard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Neoguard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130