This web page is about NeoDic 1.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NeoDic 1.4 from your PCPerspectsoft
. Open here
for more details on Perspectsoft. More details about NeoDic 1.4 can be seen at http://www.perspectsoft.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NeoDic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NeoDic 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NeoDic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. NeoDic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 540.00 KB (552960 bytes) on disk.
NeoDic 1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.67 MB (1747691
bytes) on disk.
- CompanyChangePatch.exe (8.50 KB)
- NeoDic.exe (540.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to NeoDic 1.4 version 1.4
NeoDic 1.4 is an application marketed by Perspectsoft. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase NeoDic 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NeoDic 1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NeoDic 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NeoDic 1.4". The NeoDic 1.4 app will be found automatically. When you select NeoDic 1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NeoDic 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NeoDic 1.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.perspectsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NeoDic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NeoDic 1.4.
8. After removing NeoDic 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NeoDic 1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NeoDic 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NeoDic 1.4 by Perspectsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that NeoDic 1.4 by Perspectsoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NeoDic 1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:26:38.903