This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NeoBook 5.8.7 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NeoBook 5.8.7 from your systemNeoSoft Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on NeoSoft Corp.. More details about NeoBook 5.8.7 can be found at http://www.neosoftware.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NeoBook 5 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for NeoBook 5.8.7 is C:\Program Files\NeoBook 5\unins000.exe. NeoBook 5.8.7's main file takes about 6.18 MB (6480688 bytes) and its name is NeoBook.exe.
The executable files below are part of NeoBook 5.8.7. They take about 13.77 MB (14438143
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBPlay5.exe (729.00 KB)
- NeoBook.exe (6.18 MB)
- NeoToon.exe (336.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (146.00 KB)
- upx.exe (287.00 KB)
- Visite guidée.exe (959.85 KB)
- BasicEditor_Test.exe (1.96 MB)
- CreativeWriter5_Test.exe (1.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (96.16 KB)
This data is about NeoBook 5.8.7 version 5.8.7
NeoBook 5.8.7 is an application offered by the software company NeoSoft Corp.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove NeoBook 5.8.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NeoBook 5.8.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NeoBook 5.8.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NeoBook 5.8.7". If it exists on your system the NeoBook 5.8.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NeoBook 5.8.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NeoBook 5.8.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NeoBook 5.8.7:
- The software company is: http://www.neosoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NeoBook 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NeoBook 5.8.7.
8. After removing NeoBook 5.8.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NeoBook 5.8.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NeoBook 5.8.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NeoBook 5.8.7 by NeoSoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that NeoBook 5.8.7 by NeoSoft Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NeoBook 5.8.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:35:28.200