Neo FileTimeChange (x64)
Neo FileTimeChange (x64) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Neo FileTimeChange (x64) from your systemNJP
. More information on NJP can be found here
. More data about the app Neo FileTimeChange (x64) can be seen at http://njp.la.coocan.jp
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NJP\Neo FileTimeChange folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Neo FileTimeChange (x64)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NJP\Neo FileTimeChange\Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.39 MB (1459712 bytes) on disk and is titled NeoFileTimeChange.exe.
Neo FileTimeChange (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.64 MB (1721042
bytes) on disk.
- NeoFileTimeChange.exe (1.39 MB)
- Uninst.exe (255.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Neo FileTimeChange (x64). You can find below info on other application versions of Neo FileTimeChange (x64):
...click to view all...
Neo FileTimeChange (x64) is an application marketed by NJP. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Neo FileTimeChange (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Neo FileTimeChange (x64) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Neo FileTimeChange (x64) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Neo FileTimeChange (x64)". The Neo FileTimeChange (x64) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Neo FileTimeChange (x64) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Neo FileTimeChange (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neo FileTimeChange (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://njp.la.coocan.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NJP\Neo FileTimeChange\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Neo FileTimeChange (x64).
8. After uninstalling Neo FileTimeChange (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Neo FileTimeChange (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Neo FileTimeChange (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Neo FileTimeChange (x64) by NJP from your computer, we are not saying that Neo FileTimeChange (x64) by NJP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Neo FileTimeChange (x64) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 13:14:17.777