You can find below detailed information on how to remove Nemesis v1.5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Nemesis v1.5.0 from your PCTone2
. You can read more on Tone2 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.tone2.com
to get more information about Nemesis v1.5.0 on Tone2's website. Nemesis v1.5.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\Tone 2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Nemesis v1.5.0 is C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\Tone 2\unins014.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SaurusX64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.79 MB (2928640 bytes) on disk.
Nemesis v1.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.67 MB (42646725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SaurusX64.exe (2.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins002.exe (718.66 KB)
- unins003.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins004.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins005.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins006.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins007.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins008.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins009.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins010.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins011.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins012.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins013.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins014.exe (796.16 KB)
- unins015.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins016.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins017.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins018.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins019.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins020.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins021.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins022.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins023.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins024.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins025.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins026.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins027.exe (718.66 KB)
- unins028.exe (718.66 KB)
- unins029.exe (715.34 KB)
- unins030.exe (794.16 KB)
- unins031.exe (796.16 KB)
This data is about Nemesis v1.5.0 version 1.5.0
Nemesis v1.5.0 is an application marketed by Tone2. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Nemesis v1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Nemesis v1.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nemesis v1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nemesis v1.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Nemesis v1.5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Nemesis v1.5.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Nemesis v1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nemesis v1.5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tone2.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VSTPlugins\Tone 2\unins014.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nemesis v1.5.0.
8. After removing Nemesis v1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nemesis v1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nemesis v1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nemesis v1.5.0 by Tone2 from your PC, we are not saying that Nemesis v1.5.0 by Tone2 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nemesis v1.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 13:19:47.563