Nekojishi is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Nekojishi from your systemTeam Nekojishi
. Further information on Team Nekojishi can be seen here
. More info about the app Nekojishi can be seen at https://www.nekojishi.tw/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Nekojishi directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Nekojishi by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Nekojishi.exe is the Nekojishi's main executable file and it occupies approximately 378.50 KB (387584 bytes) on disk.
Nekojishi contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1307480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Nekojishi.exe (377.00 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- Nekojishi.exe (378.50 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
Nekojishi is a program released by Team Nekojishi. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Nekojishi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nekojishi from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nekojishi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nekojishi". If it is installed on your PC the Nekojishi app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Nekojishi in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Nekojishi, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nekojishi:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.nekojishi.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nekojishi.
8. After removing Nekojishi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nekojishi that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nekojishi with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nekojishi by Team Nekojishi from your computer, we are not saying that Nekojishi by Team Nekojishi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nekojishi supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 13:46:48.967