Need for Speed: Undercover
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover from your PCEA Black Box
. You can find out more on EA Black Box or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Need for Speed: Undercover can be found at http://undercover.needforspeed.com/home.action
. Need for Speed: Undercover is usually set up in the C:\GMS\Steam\steamapps\common\Need for Speed Undercover directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Need for Speed: Undercover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Need for Speed: Undercover. They occupy about 155.92 MB (163494536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- AnomalyKorea.exe (3.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- AnomalyWarzoneEarth.exe (2.29 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- iBomberDefensePacific.exe (1.88 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mitosis.exe (137.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- TWB_Kingdom.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Viridi.exe (16.03 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Need for Speed Undercover
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Need for Speed Undercover\PB\pbcl.db
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Need for Speed Undercover\pbsetup\pbgame.htm
Need for Speed: Undercover is a program by EA Black Box. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Need for Speed: Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Need for Speed: Undercover from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Need for Speed: Undercover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Need for Speed: Undercover". If it exists on your system the Need for Speed: Undercover program will be found automatically. When you select Need for Speed: Undercover in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Need for Speed: Undercover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Need for Speed: Undercover:
- The web site of the application is: http://undercover.needforspeed.com/home.action
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover.
8. After uninstalling Need for Speed: Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed: Undercover that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need for Speed: Undercover with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover by EA Black Box from your PC, nor are we saying that Need for Speed: Undercover by EA Black Box is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:49:36.390