Need for Speed: Undercover
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover from your PCEA Black Box
. You can find out more on EA Black Box or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Need for Speed: Undercover can be found at http://undercover.needforspeed.com/home.action
. Need for Speed: Undercover is usually set up in the C:\GMS\Steam\steamapps\common\Need for Speed Undercover directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Need for Speed: Undercover is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Steam.exe and its approximative size is 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Need for Speed: Undercover. They occupy about 155.92 MB (163494536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- AnomalyKorea.exe (3.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- AnomalyWarzoneEarth.exe (2.29 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- iBomberDefensePacific.exe (1.88 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mitosis.exe (137.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- TWB_Kingdom.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Viridi.exe (16.03 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 17430
Need for Speed: Undercover is a program by the software company EA Black Box. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Need for Speed: Undercover from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Need for Speed: Undercover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Need for Speed: Undercover". If it is installed on your PC the Need for Speed: Undercover application will be found automatically. When you select Need for Speed: Undercover in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Need for Speed: Undercover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Need for Speed: Undercover:
- The software company is: http://undercover.needforspeed.com/home.action
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Need for Speed: Undercover.
8. After uninstalling Need for Speed: Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed: Undercover that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Need for Speed: Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Need for Speed: Undercover by EA Black Box from your PC, we are not saying that Need for Speed: Undercover by EA Black Box is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Need for Speed: Undercover supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:49:36.390