Need for Speed Rivals
You can find below details on how to uninstall Need for Speed Rivals for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Need for Speed Rivals from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more info about Need for Speed Rivals on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Need for Speed Rivals is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Need for Speed Rivals\Uninstall directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Need for Speed Rivals is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Need for Speed Rivals\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 999.00 KB (1022976 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
Need for Speed Rivals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 999.00 KB (1022976
bytes) on disk.
Need for Speed Rivals has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Need for Speed Rivals from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Need for Speed Rivals's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\Need for Speed Rivals
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Need for Speed Rivals
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\Need for Speed Rivals\Play Need for Speed Rivals.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Mechanics\Need for Speed Rivals\Uninstall Need for Speed Rivals.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Need for Speed Rivals_R.G. Mechanics_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Need for Speed Rivals_R.G. Mechanics_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Need for Speed Rivals_R.G. Mechanics_is1\InstallLocation
Need for Speed Rivals is a program released by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Need for Speed Rivals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Need for Speed Rivals from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Need for Speed Rivals or simply click the Search field and type in "Need for Speed Rivals". The Need for Speed Rivals program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Need for Speed Rivals in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Need for Speed Rivals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Need for Speed Rivals:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Need for Speed Rivals\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Need for Speed Rivals.
8. After removing Need for Speed Rivals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed Rivals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Need for Speed Rivals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed Rivals by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Need for Speed Rivals by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Need for Speed Rivals in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 10:03:03.527