Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Most Wanted is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Most Wanted directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Need for Speed Most Wanted's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Need for Speed Most Wanted\unins000.exe". NFS13.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.72 MB (14389248 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted from your PC
The following executables are contained in Need for Speed Most Wanted. They occupy 17.74 MB (18602958
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NFS13.exe (13.72 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- D3D11Install.exe (198.88 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (818.38 KB)
- Touchup.exe (813.91 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Need for Speed Most Wanted.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Games\Need for Speed Most Wanted
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA GAMES\Need for Speed Most Wanted
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Need for Speed Most Wanted
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Need for Speed Most Wanted_is1
Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Need for Speed Most Wanted is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Need for Speed Most Wanted or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Need for Speed Most Wanted". The Need for Speed Most Wanted application will be found automatically. After you select Need for Speed Most Wanted in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Need for Speed Most Wanted, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Need for Speed Most Wanted.
8. After removing Need for Speed Most Wanted, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Need for Speed Most Wanted which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need for Speed Most Wanted with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130