Need for Speed Carbon
You can find on this page details on how to remove Need for Speed Carbon for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon from your computerElectronic Arts
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed Carbon directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Need for Speed Carbon is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need for Speed Carbon\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. nfsc.exe is the Need for Speed Carbon's main executable file and it takes about 8.49 MB (8904704 bytes) on disk.
Need for Speed Carbon is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.04 MB (11575230
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (248.00 KB)
- nfsc.exe (8.49 MB)
- nfs_inst.exe (52.00 KB)
- nfs_uninst.exe (44.00 KB)
- setup.exe (21.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.44 KB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Carbon_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Carbon_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
Click on the links below for other Need for Speed Carbon versions:
Need for Speed Carbon is an application released by Electronic Arts. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Need for Speed Carbon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Need for Speed Carbon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Need for Speed Carbon". The Need for Speed Carbon app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Need for Speed Carbon in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Need for Speed Carbon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Need for Speed Carbon.
8. After removing Need for Speed Carbon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Need for Speed Carbon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Need for Speed Carbon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that Need for Speed Carbon by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need for Speed Carbon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:37:10.253