Need for Speed™
Need for Speed™ is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Need for Speed™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. You can read more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More details about Need for Speed™ can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Spiele\Need for Speed folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Need for Speed™ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Need for Speed\Cleanup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Cleanup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk.
Need for Speed™ installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 913.97 KB (935904
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Need for Speed™ version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Need for Speed™:
Need for Speed™ has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Need for Speed™ is an application marketed by Electronic Arts. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Need for Speed™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Need for Speed™ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Need for Speed™ or simply activate the Search field and type in "Need for Speed™". If it exists on your system the Need for Speed™ program will be found automatically. After you select Need for Speed™ in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Need for Speed™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Need for Speed™:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Need for Speed\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Need for Speed™.
8. After removing Need for Speed™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Need for Speed™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Need for Speed™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Need for Speed™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Need for Speed™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Need for Speed™ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:45:14.960