Need For Speed™ World
Need For Speed™ World is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Need For Speed™ World from your PCElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Need For Speed™ World's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\unins000.exe". Need For Speed™ World's primary file takes about 7.03 MB (7372128 bytes) and its name is GameLauncher.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Need For Speed™ World. They occupy 7.99 MB (8377968
bytes) on disk.
- GameLauncher.exe (7.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (982.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Need For Speed™ World version 184.108.40.2068
only. Click on the links below for other Need For Speed™ World versions:
...click to view all...
Need For Speed™ World is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Need For Speed™ World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Need For Speed™ World from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Need For Speed™ World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Need For Speed™ World". If it exists on your system the Need For Speed™ World program will be found automatically. When you click Need For Speed™ World in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Need For Speed™ World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Need For Speed™ World.
8. After removing Need For Speed™ World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need For Speed™ World which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Need For Speed™ World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Need For Speed™ World by Electronic Arts from your PC, nor are we saying that Need For Speed™ World by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Need For Speed™ World supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:25:19.967