Need For Speed Underground
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Need For Speed Underground for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Need For Speed Underground from your systemValve
. You can find out more on Valve or check for application updates here
. Need For Speed Underground is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Need For Speed Underground folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Need For Speed Underground is "C:\Program Files\Need For Speed Underground\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.04 MB (3183036 bytes) on disk and is titled Speed.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Need For Speed Underground. They occupy about 5.19 MB (5446002
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eauninstall.exe (284.00 KB)
- Speed.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (901.93 KB)
- 3DSetup.exe (584.00 KB)
- NFS UNDERGROUND_code.exe (284.00 KB)
- NFS UNDERGROUND_uninst.exe (84.00 KB)
- nfsuclient.exe (72.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0.
of Need For Speed Underground.
Need For Speed Underground is a program offered by Valve. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Need For Speed Underground is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Need For Speed Underground with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Need For Speed Underground or simply activate the Search field and type in "Need For Speed Underground". If it exists on your system the Need For Speed Underground application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Need For Speed Underground in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Need For Speed Underground, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Need For Speed Underground.
8. After removing Need For Speed Underground, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Need For Speed Underground that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Need For Speed Underground with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Need For Speed Underground by Valve from your computer, nor are we saying that Need For Speed Underground by Valve is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need For Speed Underground in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 10:09:40.063