Need For Speed
Need For Speed is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Need For Speed from your computerMagicSoft
. More information about MagicSoft can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Need For Speed folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Need For Speed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Need For Speed\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Need For Speed\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called speed.exe and occupies 5.75 MB (6029312 bytes).
Need For Speed installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.40 MB (9861120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (476.50 KB)
- eauninstall.exe (336.00 KB)
- safemode_inst.exe (40.00 KB)
- shell_inst.exe (40.00 KB)
- speed.exe (5.75 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- EasyInfo.exe (548.00 KB)
- EReg.exe (604.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted_code.exe (316.00 KB)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted_uninst.exe (72.00 KB)
Need For Speed is a program offered by MagicSoft. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Need For Speed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Need For Speed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Need For Speed or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Need For Speed". If it is installed on your PC the Need For Speed program will be found automatically. After you click Need For Speed in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Need For Speed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Need For Speed.
8. After removing Need For Speed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Need For Speed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Need For Speed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Need For Speed by MagicSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Need For Speed by MagicSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Need For Speed supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:45:23.837