This web page is about Nectar Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Nectar Toolbar from your PCAIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd
. You can read more on AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nectar Toolbar directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Nectar Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nectar Toolbar\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstaller.exe is the Nectar Toolbar's main executable file and it takes approximately 195.28 KB (199967 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Nectar Toolbar. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1114871
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Helper.exe (464.50 KB)
- IE8GuardWorkaround.exe (105.50 KB)
- TbHelper2.exe (199.32 KB)
- uninstall.exe (47.82 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (195.28 KB)
- update.exe (76.32 KB)
The current page applies to Nectar Toolbar version 1.0.9
only. Click on the links below for other Nectar Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Nectar Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\Nectar Search Toolbar
- C:\Program Files\Nectar Toolbar
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\percy.6kjes2av.default\Nectar toolbar profile ID.txt
- C:\Program Files\Nectar Search Toolbar\aboutTabs.7.js
- C:\Program Files\Nectar Search Toolbar\aboutTabs.8.js
- C:\Program Files\Nectar Search Toolbar\arrow.png
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Nectar Toolbar
Nectar Toolbar is an application released by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd. Some users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Nectar Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nectar Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nectar Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nectar Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Nectar Toolbar app will be found very quickly. When you click Nectar Toolbar in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nectar Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nectar Toolbar.
8. After removing Nectar Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nectar Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nectar Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nectar Toolbar by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Nectar Toolbar by AIMIA Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nectar Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:04:03.980