This page contains thorough information on how to remove Neat for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Neat from your computerThe Neat Company
. You can find out more on The Neat Company or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.neat.com/support
to get more details about Neat on The Neat Company's website. Neat is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Neat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Neat.exe and occupies 640.17 KB (655536 bytes).
Neat installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.46 MB (10970048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UninstallNeat.exe (1.01 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (157.56 KB)
- ImageCompressionUtility.exe (651.00 KB)
- MigrationWizard.exe (5.28 MB)
- Neat.exe (640.17 KB)
- NeatStartupService.exe (5.50 KB)
- NeatWorksDatabaseController.exe (325.22 KB)
- SupportCenter.exe (727.70 KB)
- AssistantApp.exe (37.28 KB)
- DISTR_TST.exe (289.28 KB)
- xocr32b.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Neat version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of Neat:
...click to view all...
Neat is an application offered by the software company The Neat Company. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Neat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Neat from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Neat or simply click the Search field and type in "Neat". The Neat app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Neat in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Neat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Neat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.neat.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Neat\UninstallNeat.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Neat.
8. After uninstalling Neat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Neat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Neat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Neat by The Neat Company from your PC, we are not saying that Neat by The Neat Company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Neat supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 02:11:10.010