Nearwood Collector's Edition
You can find below details on how to uninstall Nearwood Collector's Edition for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Nearwood Collector's Edition from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Nearwood Collector's Edition on WildTangent's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NearwoodCollectorsEdition directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Nearwood Collector's Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NearwoodCollectorsEdition\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Nearwood_CE-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 391.61 KB (401008 bytes) on disk.
Nearwood Collector's Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.64 MB (6957520
bytes) on disk.
- Nearwood_CE-WT.exe (391.61 KB)
- Nearwood_CE.exe (5.92 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Nearwood Collector's Edition.
Nearwood Collector's Edition is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Nearwood Collector's Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nearwood Collector's Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nearwood Collector's Edition or simply click the Search field and type in "Nearwood Collector's Edition". If it exists on your system the Nearwood Collector's Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nearwood Collector's Edition in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Nearwood Collector's Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nearwood Collector's Edition:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NearwoodCollectorsEdition\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nearwood Collector's Edition.
8. After uninstalling Nearwood Collector's Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nearwood Collector's Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nearwood Collector's Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nearwood Collector's Edition by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Nearwood Collector's Edition by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nearwood Collector's Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 19:21:51.077