Nearwood - Platinum Edition
This page is about Nearwood - Platinum Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition from your PCZylom
. Further information on Zylom can be found here
. Usually the Nearwood - Platinum Edition program is found in the C:\Zylom Games\Nearwood - Platinum Edition directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Nearwood - Platinum Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. Nearwood - Platinum Edition's primary file takes about 61.45 KB (62928 bytes) and is called bstrapInstall.exe.
Nearwood - Platinum Edition contains of the executables below. They take 488.86 KB (500592
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapInstall.exe (61.45 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (93.45 KB)
- unrar.exe (240.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Nearwood - Platinum Edition version 1.0
Nearwood - Platinum Edition is a program by the software company Zylom. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nearwood - Platinum Edition from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nearwood - Platinum Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nearwood - Platinum Edition". If it exists on your system the Nearwood - Platinum Edition program will be found very quickly. After you select Nearwood - Platinum Edition in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nearwood - Platinum Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition.
8. After removing Nearwood - Platinum Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Nearwood - Platinum Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nearwood - Platinum Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition by Zylom from your PC, nor are we saying that Nearwood - Platinum Edition by Zylom is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nearwood - Platinum Edition in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-29 09:34:09.020