Near Repeat Calculator 1.3
Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 from your PCTemple University (Dr JH Ratcliffe)
. You can read more on Temple University (Dr JH Ratcliffe) or check for application updates here
. Further information about Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 can be found at http://www.jratcliffe.net/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Near Repeat Calculator\Near Repeat Calculator folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\PROGRA~2\NEARRE~1\NEARRE~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Near Repeat Calculator 1.3. The application's main executable file is called NearRepeats.exe and its approximative size is 184.00 KB (188416 bytes).
Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 255.00 KB (261120
bytes) on disk.
- NearRepeats.exe (184.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (71.00 KB)
This page is about Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 version 1.3
Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 is a program offered by the software company Temple University (Dr JH Ratcliffe). Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Near Repeat Calculator 1.3". If it exists on your system the Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Near Repeat Calculator 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Near Repeat Calculator 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.jratcliffe.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\NEARRE~1\NEARRE~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Near Repeat Calculator 1.3.
8. After uninstalling Near Repeat Calculator 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 by Temple University (Dr JH Ratcliffe) from your computer, we are not saying that Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 by Temple University (Dr JH Ratcliffe) is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Near Repeat Calculator 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:31:15.110