NbuExplorer version 3.1
NbuExplorer version 3.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall NbuExplorer version 3.1 from your systemPetr Vilem
. You can find out more on Petr Vilem or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about NbuExplorer version 3.1 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NbuExplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NbuExplorer version 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NbuExplorer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NbuExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 361.00 KB (369664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NbuExplorer version 3.1. They occupy 1.51 MB (1586889
bytes) on disk.
- NbuExplorer.exe (361.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- DBSHELL.EXE (23.50 KB)
The current page applies to NbuExplorer version 3.1 version 3.1
NbuExplorer version 3.1 is a program offered by the software company Petr Vilem. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall NbuExplorer version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NbuExplorer version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NbuExplorer version 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NbuExplorer version 3.1". The NbuExplorer version 3.1 application will be found automatically. When you click NbuExplorer version 3.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NbuExplorer version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NbuExplorer version 3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nbuexplorer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NbuExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NbuExplorer version 3.1.
8. After uninstalling NbuExplorer version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NbuExplorer version 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NbuExplorer version 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NbuExplorer version 3.1 by Petr Vilem from your computer, nor are we saying that NbuExplorer version 3.1 by Petr Vilem is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NbuExplorer version 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:00:59.787