Navteq Naviextras Toolbox
Navteq Naviextras Toolbox is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Navteq Naviextras Toolbox from your systemNNG Llc.
. Go over here
for more information on NNG Llc.. You can see more info related to Navteq Naviextras Toolbox at http://navteq.naviextras.com
. Navteq Naviextras Toolbox is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navteq\Toolbox folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Navteq Naviextras Toolbox is C:\Program Files (x86)\Navteq\Toolbox\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. toolbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.87 MB (5107712 bytes) on disk.
Navteq Naviextras Toolbox installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.23 MB (5483135
bytes) on disk.
- toolbox.exe (4.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (366.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Navteq Naviextras Toolbox version 188.8.131.5296
Navteq Naviextras Toolbox is an application released by NNG Llc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Navteq Naviextras Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Navteq Naviextras Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Navteq Naviextras Toolbox or simply click the Search field and type in "Navteq Naviextras Toolbox". If it exists on your system the Navteq Naviextras Toolbox program will be found very quickly. When you select Navteq Naviextras Toolbox in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Navteq Naviextras Toolbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Navteq Naviextras Toolbox:
- The software company is: http://navteq.naviextras.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navteq\Toolbox\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Navteq Naviextras Toolbox.
8. After uninstalling Navteq Naviextras Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Navteq Naviextras Toolbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Navteq Naviextras Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Navteq Naviextras Toolbox by NNG Llc. from your PC, we are not saying that Navteq Naviextras Toolbox by NNG Llc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Navteq Naviextras Toolbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-11 17:22:19.143