You can find below details on how to uninstall Navoto for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Navoto from your systemNavoto
. Go over here
for more information on Navoto. Navoto is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Navoto folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Navoto by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Navoto\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Navoto.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 18.08 MB (18959872 bytes) on disk.
Navoto installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.29 MB (29664030
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExitNavoto.exe (1.71 MB)
- InvocSkype.exe (444.00 KB)
- Navoto.exe (18.08 MB)
- NavotoTranslator.exe (2.33 MB)
- NavotoWatchDog.exe (299.50 KB)
- ReciveEmail.exe (6.00 KB)
- SaveStartUp.exe (1.76 MB)
- SendNavotoEmail.exe (5.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UpgradeDb.exe (2.98 MB)
Navoto is a program marketed by Navoto. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Navoto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Navoto from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Navoto or simply click the Search feature and type in "Navoto". If it exists on your system the Navoto program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Navoto in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Navoto, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Navoto.
8. After uninstalling Navoto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Navoto which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Navoto using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Navoto by Navoto from your PC, nor are we saying that Navoto by Navoto is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Navoto supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130