Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11
This page contains complete information on how to remove Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 from your computerwww.NavigatorUtilities.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on www.NavigatorUtilities.com. Please follow http://www.NavigatorUtilities.com
if you want to read more on Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 on www.NavigatorUtilities.com's website. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Navigator Utilities\Excel folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Navigator Utilities\Excel\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11's primary executable file and it occupies circa 705.84 KB (722784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11. They occupy 705.84 KB (722784
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 version 1.11
Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 is an application by www.NavigatorUtilities.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11". The Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.NavigatorUtilities.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Navigator Utilities\Excel\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11.
8. After removing Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 by www.NavigatorUtilities.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 by www.NavigatorUtilities.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Navigator Excel Toolbar v1.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-29 16:42:38.660