This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Naviextras Toolbox for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Naviextras Toolbox from your systemNNG Llc.
. Further information on NNG Llc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.naviextras.com
to get more details about Naviextras Toolbox on NNG Llc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Naviextras\Toolbox folder (same installation drive as Windows). Naviextras Toolbox's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Naviextras\Toolbox\uninst.exe. toolbox.exe is the Naviextras Toolbox's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.00 MB (5242880 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Naviextras Toolbox. They take about 5.36 MB (5625531
bytes) on disk.
- toolbox.exe (5.00 MB)
- uninst.exe (373.68 KB)
This web page is about Naviextras Toolbox version 18.104.22.1688123
alone. You can find below a few links to other Naviextras Toolbox releases:
...click to view all...
Naviextras Toolbox is a program offered by the software company NNG Llc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Naviextras Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Naviextras Toolbox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Naviextras Toolbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Naviextras Toolbox". If it exists on your system the Naviextras Toolbox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Naviextras Toolbox in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Naviextras Toolbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Naviextras Toolbox:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.naviextras.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Naviextras\Toolbox\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Naviextras Toolbox.
8. After uninstalling Naviextras Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Naviextras Toolbox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Naviextras Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Naviextras Toolbox by NNG Llc. from your PC, we are not saying that Naviextras Toolbox by NNG Llc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Naviextras Toolbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:39:09.770