NavDesk 7.50 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 from your computerNavman Technology NZ Limited
. More information on Navman Technology NZ Limited can be seen here
. You can read more about on NavDesk 7.50 at http://www.navman.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NavDesk 7.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. NavDesk.exe is the NavDesk 7.50's primary executable file and it takes approximately 633.91 KB (649120 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NavDesk 7.50. They take 71.31 MB (74776239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (74.91 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.82 MB)
- MioMore_Setup.exe (22.08 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (633.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.49 KB)
- SmartST_MY300LMT_v7_60_0018.exe (46.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.50.0108.122
of NavDesk 7.50. Click on the links below for other NavDesk 7.50 versions:
...click to view all...
NavDesk 7.50 is an application offered by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove NavDesk 7.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NavDesk 7.50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NavDesk 7.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "NavDesk 7.50". The NavDesk 7.50 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NavDesk 7.50 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NavDesk 7.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NavDesk 7.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.50\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NavDesk 7.50.
8. After removing NavDesk 7.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NavDesk 7.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NavDesk 7.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your computer, we are not saying that NavDesk 7.50 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NavDesk 7.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:30:42.167