Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69
This web page is about Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 from your systemNautilus Lifeline
. Further information on Nautilus Lifeline can be found here
. You can see more info on Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 at http://www.nautiluslifeline.com
. Usually the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. NautilusLifeline.exe is the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69's main executable file and it takes about 973.78 KB (997150 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69. They occupy 2.77 MB (2904908
bytes) on disk.
- NautilusLifeline.exe (973.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (84.54 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.69
of Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69.
Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 is an application offered by the software company Nautilus Lifeline. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69". If it exists on your system the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 program will be found very quickly. After you click Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nautiluslifeline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69.
8. After removing Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 by Nautilus Lifeline from your PC, nor are we saying that Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 by Nautilus Lifeline is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 00:25:16.237