Native Instruments Reaktor 5
This info is about Native Instruments Reaktor 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Native Instruments Reaktor 5 from your computerNative Instruments
. Go over here
for more details on Native Instruments. Native Instruments Reaktor 5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Reaktor 5 directory, subject to the user's option. Reaktor5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 37.09 MB (38894968 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Native Instruments Reaktor 5. They take 37.09 MB (38894968
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Native Instruments Reaktor 5 version 188.8.131.522
only. You can find here a few links to other Native Instruments Reaktor 5 releases:
...click to view all...
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 is an application offered by Native Instruments. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Native Instruments Reaktor 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Native Instruments Reaktor 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Native Instruments Reaktor 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Reaktor 5". If it is installed on your PC the Native Instruments Reaktor 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Native Instruments Reaktor 5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Native Instruments Reaktor 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Native Instruments Reaktor 5.
8. After removing Native Instruments Reaktor 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Native Instruments Reaktor 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Reaktor 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Native Instruments Reaktor 5 by Native Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that Native Instruments Reaktor 5 by Native Instruments is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Native Instruments Reaktor 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 19:50:01.337