Native Instruments Reaktor 5
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Native Instruments Reaktor 5 from your computerNative Instruments
. Go over here
for more details on Native Instruments. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Reaktor 5 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called Reaktor5.exe and occupies 37.09 MB (38891376 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Native Instruments Reaktor 5. They occupy 37.09 MB (38891376
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Native Instruments Reaktor 5 version 220.127.116.114
alone. You can find here a few links to other Native Instruments Reaktor 5 releases:
...click to view all...
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 is an application released by Native Instruments. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Native Instruments Reaktor 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Native Instruments Reaktor 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Native Instruments Reaktor 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Native Instruments Reaktor 5". The Native Instruments Reaktor 5 app will be found very quickly. After you click Native Instruments Reaktor 5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Native Instruments Reaktor 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Native Instruments Reaktor 5.
8. After removing Native Instruments Reaktor 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Reaktor 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Reaktor 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Native Instruments Reaktor 5 by Native Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that Native Instruments Reaktor 5 by Native Instruments is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Native Instruments Reaktor 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:57:44.097