Native Instruments Komplete 10
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete 10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete 10 from your PCNative Instruments
. Go over here
for more details on Native Instruments. Usually the Native Instruments Komplete 10 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments folder, depending on the user's option during install. Battery 4.exe is the Native Instruments Komplete 10's primary executable file and it takes circa 39.53 MB (41454384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Native Instruments Komplete 10. They take about 298.74 MB (313255296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Battery 4.exe (39.53 MB)
- FM8.exe (25.24 MB)
- Guitar Rig 5.exe (76.24 MB)
- Kontakt 5.exe (39.75 MB)
- Massive.exe (63.55 MB)
- Reaktor5.exe (40.57 MB)
- Reloader.exe (734.30 KB)
- ServiceCenter.exe (13.14 MB)
This page is about Native Instruments Komplete 10 version 10.0.0.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Native Instruments Komplete 10:
Native Instruments Komplete 10 is an application by the software company Native Instruments. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Native Instruments Komplete 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Native Instruments Komplete 10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Native Instruments Komplete 10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Native Instruments Komplete 10". If it exists on your system the Native Instruments Komplete 10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Native Instruments Komplete 10 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Native Instruments Komplete 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Native Instruments Komplete 10.
8. After removing Native Instruments Komplete 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Komplete 10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Native Instruments Komplete 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete 10 by Native Instruments from your PC, nor are we saying that Native Instruments Komplete 10 by Native Instruments is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete 10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:18:17.440