Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5
This page is about Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 from your computerNative Instruments
. Open here
where you can find out more on Native Instruments. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Guitar Rig 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 80.94 MB (84868424 bytes) on disk and is titled Guitar Rig 5.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5. They take about 80.94 MB (84868424
bytes) on disk.
- Guitar Rig 5.exe (80.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1247
of Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5. You can find here a few links to other Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Guitar Rig 5
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 Pro STANDALONE VST RTAS v5.0.1 x86 x64-ASSiGN.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Native Instruments\Guitar Rig 5
Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 is a program by Native Instruments. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5". If it is installed on your PC the Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 program will be found very quickly. When you click Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5.
8. After uninstalling Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 by Native Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 by Native Instruments is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Native Instruments Guitar Rig 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:55:51.057