Native Instruments Battery 4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Native Instruments Battery 4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Battery 4 from your systemNative Instruments
. You can find out more on Native Instruments or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Battery 4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Battery 4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 39.55 MB (41472816 bytes) on disk.
Native Instruments Battery 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.55 MB (41472816
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Native Instruments Battery 4 version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more Native Instruments Battery 4 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Native Instruments Battery 4 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Native Instruments Battery 4 from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Native Instruments Battery 4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4\db3logger.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4\db3tracer.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4\default\battery_def.nkm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4\KConvert Logs\1497381509.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Native Instruments\Battery 4\komplete.db3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\WareZ-Audio.info.Native.Instruments.Battery.v4 4.0.2.x86.x64-Tracer.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Native Instruments\Battery 4
Native Instruments Battery 4 is an application marketed by Native Instruments. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Native Instruments Battery 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Native Instruments Battery 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Native Instruments Battery 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Battery 4". If it exists on your system the Native Instruments Battery 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Native Instruments Battery 4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Native Instruments Battery 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Native Instruments Battery 4.
8. After removing Native Instruments Battery 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Native Instruments Battery 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Battery 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Native Instruments Battery 4 by Native Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that Native Instruments Battery 4 by Native Instruments is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Native Instruments Battery 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 16:38:49.740