You can find below detailed information on how to remove Narzędziownia for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Narzędziownia from your systemPWSK Jacek Krywult
. Further information on PWSK Jacek Krywult can be found here
. Click on http://www.pwsk.pl
to get more information about Narzędziownia on PWSK Jacek Krywult's website. Narzędziownia is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Narzędziownia folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Narzędziownia's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Narzędziownia\unins000.exe. Narzędziownia's primary file takes around 4.36 MB (4570112 bytes) and is named narzedz.exe.
Narzędziownia is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.41 MB (10912704
bytes) on disk:
- archiwizacja.exe (1.25 MB)
- Firebird-188.8.131.5248-0-Win32.exe (4.12 MB)
- narzedz.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.51 KB)
Narzędziownia is an application offered by the software company PWSK Jacek Krywult. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Narzędziownia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Narzędziownia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Narzędziownia or simply click the Search field and type in "Narzędziownia". If it is installed on your PC the Narzędziownia program will be found very quickly. When you click Narzędziownia in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Narzędziownia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Narzędziownia:
- The software company is: http://www.pwsk.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Narzędziownia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Narzędziownia.
8. After removing Narzędziownia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Narzędziownia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Narzędziownia with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Narzędziownia by PWSK Jacek Krywult from your computer, nor are we saying that Narzędziownia by PWSK Jacek Krywult is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Narzędziownia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-20 14:23:39.390