NapkinRace v1.02 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NapkinRace v1.02 from your PCSteinware
. Further information on Steinware can be seen here
. Detailed information about NapkinRace v1.02 can be seen at http://www.steinware.dk
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NapkinRace folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\NapkinRace\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NapkinRace v1.02. NapkinRace v1.02's main file takes about 222.50 KB (227840 bytes) and is named NapkinRace.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NapkinRace v1.02. They occupy about 901.78 KB (923418
bytes) on disk.
- NapkinRace.exe (222.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of NapkinRace v1.02.
NapkinRace v1.02 is an application by the software company Steinware. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall NapkinRace v1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NapkinRace v1.02 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NapkinRace v1.02 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NapkinRace v1.02". If it is installed on your PC the NapkinRace v1.02 program will be found very quickly. After you select NapkinRace v1.02 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NapkinRace v1.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NapkinRace v1.02:
- The software company is: http://www.steinware.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NapkinRace\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NapkinRace v1.02.
8. After uninstalling NapkinRace v1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NapkinRace v1.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NapkinRace v1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NapkinRace v1.02 by Steinware from your PC, nor are we saying that NapkinRace v1.02 by Steinware is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NapkinRace v1.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:02:22.847