You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Nano 1.1.1 for Windows. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVIConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named AVIConverter.exe and its approximative size is 1.91 MB (2001920 bytes). How to uninstall Nano 1.1.1 from your PC
The following executables are installed alongside Nano 1.1.1. They occupy about 19.97 MB (20936390
bytes) on disk.
- AVIConverter.exe (1.91 MB)
- MENCODER.EXE (9.83 MB)
- mencoder1.exe (8.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (43.69 KB)
This web page is about Nano 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Nano 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Nano 1.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nano 1.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nano 1.1.1". The Nano 1.1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Nano 1.1.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nano 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nano 1.1.1.
8. After removing Nano 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nano 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nano 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130