This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NXT 1.9.2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall NXT 1.9.2 from your systemnxt.org
. Check out here
where you can find out more on nxt.org. Click on https://nxt.org
to get more information about NXT 1.9.2 on nxt.org's website. Usually the NXT 1.9.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NXT\jre\bin folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NXT\jre\bin\javaw.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NXT 1.9.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 99.06 KB (101440 bytes) on disk and is called jp2launcher.exe.
NXT 1.9.2 is composed of the following executables which take 1.35 MB (1419584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (76.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (308.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (99.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (65.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
The current page applies to NXT 1.9.2 version 1.9.2
NXT 1.9.2 is a program by the software company nxt.org. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NXT 1.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NXT 1.9.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NXT 1.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NXT 1.9.2". If it is installed on your PC the NXT 1.9.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NXT 1.9.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NXT 1.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NXT 1.9.2:
- The web site of the application is: https://nxt.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NXT\jre\bin\javaw.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NXT 1.9.2.
8. After removing NXT 1.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NXT 1.9.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NXT 1.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NXT 1.9.2 by nxt.org from your computer, nor are we saying that NXT 1.9.2 by nxt.org is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NXT 1.9.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 23:29:33.473