NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2
NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 from your computerScirra
. Further information on Scirra can be found here
. Click on http://www.scirra.com
to get more information about NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 on Scirra's website. NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NWjsForC2 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NWjsForC2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.00 MB (1052160 bytes) on disk and is named nw.exe.
NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.88 MB (4065936
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- nw.exe (1.00 MB)
- nw.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 version 184.108.40.206
NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 is an application marketed by the software company Scirra. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2". The NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2:
- The software company is: http://www.scirra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NWjsForC2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2.
8. After uninstalling NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 by Scirra from your PC, we are not saying that NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 by Scirra is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NW.js v0.20.0 for Construct 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:02:48.503