NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19
NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled nvcplui.exe and it has a size of 12.16 MB (12749368 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19. They take about 14.89 MB (15617136
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 365.19
of NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19.
NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19.
8. After removing NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 365.19 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 12:54:34.160