NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called nvAppBar.exe and occupies 734.84 KB (752480 bytes).
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.79 MB (3976056
bytes) on disk.
- nvAppBar.exe (734.84 KB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (475.85 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.61 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 188.8.131.5272
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". The NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:06:24.183