NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
This web page is about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe -uninstall. NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager's primary file takes about 265.60 KB (271976 bytes) and its name is nViewSetup.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager. They occupy about 4.81 MB (5043432
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (589.28 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (663.78 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (874.28 KB)
- nViewSetup.exe (265.60 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.47 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager version 126.96.36.19927
only. For more NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager
NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:48:21.260