NVIDIA nView 141.24
This info is about NVIDIA nView 141.24 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView 141.24 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove NVIDIA nView 141.24 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. nwiz.exe is the NVIDIA nView 141.24's primary executable file and it takes about 2.47 MB (2593056 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA nView 141.24 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.55 MB (4771456
bytes) on disk.
- keystone.exe (589.28 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (663.78 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (874.28 KB)
- nwiz.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 141.24
of NVIDIA nView 141.24.
If planning to uninstall NVIDIA nView 141.24 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall NVIDIA nView 141.24 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by NVIDIA nView 141.24 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\keystone.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvAppBar.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvDspSch.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nView.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvShell.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvwdmcpl.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvwimg.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSAR.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSCS.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSDA.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSDE.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSEL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSENG.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSENU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSES.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSESM.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSFI.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSFR.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSHE.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSHU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSIT.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSJA.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSKO.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSNL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSNO.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSPL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSPT.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSPTB.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSRU.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSSK.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSSL.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSSV.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSTH.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSTR.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSZHC.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\NVWRSZHT.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nwiz.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\nView
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\nview
NVIDIA nView 141.24 is a program marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA nView 141.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA nView 141.24 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView 141.24 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView 141.24". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView 141.24 app will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA nView 141.24 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA nView 141.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView 141.24.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView 141.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA nView 141.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA nView 141.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA nView 141.24 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA nView 141.24 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView 141.24 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:20:37.583