NVIDIA nView 135.74
This page contains complete information on how to remove NVIDIA nView 135.74 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA nView 135.74 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA nView 135.74 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nview directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for NVIDIA nView 135.74 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file is named nViewSetup.exe and it has a size of 640.60 KB (655976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA nView 135.74. They take an average of 3.09 MB (3239840
bytes) on disk.
- nvAppBar.exe (448.60 KB)
- nViewSetup.exe (640.60 KB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (243.60 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 135.74
of NVIDIA nView 135.74.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA nView 135.74.Folders left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA nView 135.74:
The files below were left behind on your disk by NVIDIA nView 135.74's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nvAppBar.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nView.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nView64.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nViewSetup.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\nView
NVIDIA nView 135.74 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA nView 135.74 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA nView 135.74 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA nView 135.74 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nView 135.74". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA nView 135.74 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA nView 135.74 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA nView 135.74, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA nView 135.74.
8. After removing NVIDIA nView 135.74, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA nView 135.74 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nView 135.74 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA nView 135.74 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA nView 135.74 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA nView 135.74 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:57:15.913